Colour Sorting Fun
Practice sorting and classifying with this simple #WhatsInMyTray activity that is easy to organise and makes use of items found in and around your home. This will also help with familiarity and recognition of different colours.
You will need:
- 1 x Shallow Gratnells (F1) tray
- 1 x sheet of rainbow paper (or multiple smaller pieces of coloured paper)
- Different items around the room that are the same colour as the paper in the tray. (Be as creative as possible with these ?)
- Fix coloured paper inside the bottom of the tray.
What to do:
- Walk around the room selecting various objects that match the colour of the paper in the tray. These can be collected in a different tray, or in the one with the paper
- Spend some time sorting and classifying the items found based on their colour.
Share pictures of your little ones with their innovative Colour sorting trays and items using the #Briteidea #Whatsinmytray #Coloursortingfun